Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finland = Lavastorm

Had a pretty busy weekend, family style. The weather here in Spain at the moment is horrendous. Thunder storms that last for days, heavy heavy rain and flash floods. Luckily though, one of this has affected our online connection like is usually does.

I’ve been giving my new computer some final tweeks this week and now it runs all my games like clockwork and at a high resolution and fps. I’m still very keen to get Lotro on there as I haven’t tried that on the new comp yet. I have been logging in to Lotro though, I just have to wait until Ema is off her computer so I can use that. I think tonight when she goes to bed I am going to dig out the portable Hard Drive and leave the Lotro files copying across. I still have to get DirectX 9 though apparently for it to work correctly.

So, anyhow. I have been doing the odd few quest lines in Lotro, just to keep my hand in and to make sure I get my fix of luscious scenery. I have headed back to Buckland and also to Trestlebridge to get some of the questlines there completed before I out level them. Have only just started those questlines. They seem like they are going to be a lot of fun.

As for EQ2, well I have been spending a bit more time there since I got my computer running. Just hanging with the guild and doing the odd instance and when time allows following the solo questline. It seems odd doing the solo questline. Unlike RoK or TSO there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of quests to do at once. Sure, there are some that overlap but not very many at all. Because of this you pretty much end up just doing one quest at a time instead of a load together and as such it takes a fair amount of time to level using the solo questline. I’ve been told to head to the Hole with a grind group for levelling. That’s all well and good, but I want to be able to progress whilst learning the new expansion and all of the areas in the expansion. As it is, I think I will just stick with grouping to help out guildies and friends and questing to learn the zones. I guess I’ll hit 90 as and when I hit 90. No rush though.

A quick message to all those suffering from travel arrangements due to the volcanic eruption and the chaos that has caused. My thoughts are with you and I hope you get to your destinations soon!
 
Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment