Friday, December 11, 2009

Weird and Wonderful

A quick bloggy this time round. I know I haven’t posted for a couple of days but RL is busy and so is work! Christmas brings out the best and worst in folks it seems 

Since my computer blew up back in September and I replaced it with an ok one, but with one really crappy downfall. An integrated ATI card. Now that’s not good from the off as those two words are like swear words to me, ‘integrated’ and ‘ATI’. I usually run an Nvidia, but cash was a pretty big factor. I will be replacing the dodgy card soon, but in the mean time I thought I would share with you some of the playing conditions it creates for me. Imagine grouping or raiding with the below happening. Frustrating, but sometimes fun. Some weird and wonderful effects! Anyhow, hopefully RL will calm down soon...

13 days until Christmas by the way 

Be well.








Ok this last one is as it should look, but I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment