Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Wishes


Well it's Christmas Day and I have managed to comandeer my fathers computer to make sure I wish all my friends a very Happy Christmas! [you mean you have had a chance to escape the chaos!-Ed]

Just a short one really, I wanted all my friends out there who know me and some who don't that I am thinking of you and wish you all the very best for the Holiday season and hope you are having as fantastic a time as I am.

So, here we go...[apologies if you are missed off the list, Adurj has already quaffed a glass or two of bubbly-Ed]

Jahfster (Nolorin), Sjlverwolf, Euls!, Valentino Rossi, The Armagh family, Trubow, Soyia, Aikanaro, Yocal/s, Haedyn, Tuna, Dawnya, Dang, all at my wonderful guild Tapiolan Sankarit (you know who you are, Hare, Earl, Ratty, Hagras et al), all at Clan Werre, and a huge hug to my long term EQ2 home Acolytes of Valor.

I wish you all the very best!  Currently I am away from home at my parents [like they would need a degree to work that one out!-Ed] and will be spending a fair quantity of time down the pub with all of my old buddies..but will be back home on the 30th December hopefully. I guess I will see you all then!

Be well all, Seasons Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment