Monday, November 9, 2009

Who's afraid of the big bad Blog?

I guess this is an introductory thing. Where you get to know me and hopefully if you leave a comment, I get to know you just a lil' bit.

So. I have decided to start chronicling few bits from my life, mainly concentrating on gaming, my love of motorbikes, MotoGP and a smidgen of real life stuff.

I am not a first time blogger! I do have another blog 'Revenants' on wordpress, but it was so long ago that I maintained the content on there, that I decided it was time to start a fresh.

Gaming wise, I am on STEAM as part of the [FSB] clan (Funk Soul Brothers), as FatToni. Mainly taking part in Left 4 Dead fun..and yes, L4D2 is high on my priority list.
My 'main' gaming commitment lies with Everquest2, where amongst others I play my main toon, Adurj Le'Bard (80 Dirge).

So, here we go. I hope you enjoy me bloggin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment