Monday, May 31, 2010

Up and running!

So, after much annoyance, experimentation and a bit of good luck I have my PC back up and running. I'll pop a new post up tomorrow, but until then, here are the screenies from Halas I promised you. Well, the first one is from a quick instance run I did with some buddies and the second handing in a quest on Kerra Isle, Sundered Frontier. Apologies for the lack of specific location on the Halas screenies. I'd anticipated posting them straight away but my computer died before I had chance, so I've forgotten whereabouts in Halas I took them..whoops. A big thanks to Jahf for showing me round.

 Firemyst Gully: A Foul Wind


Kerra Isle, 2 boxing Adurj & Voltaan.


Halas, arrival.


Welcome to Halas

Halas

Adurj & Saafir (Jahf), Halas

Adurj & Saafir on Hut, Halas (Not sure why..)

Halas [What's up with Adurj's head ? - Ed]

Adurj & Saafir run, Halas

 
 Saafir outside 6 roomed house, Halas

6 roomed house, Halas (interior)

6 roomed house, Halas (interior - weird icicle conflict thingy)

 Newbie area, Halas

Newbie area, Halas

Newbie area, Halas

  Newbie area, Halas

 Newbie area & a Coldain Dorf, Halas

Until next time, 

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment